Reduct SH 150
Reduct SH 220
Reduct SH 320
Reduct SH 460
Reduct SH 680
ENOC REDUCT oils are a range of premium quality, heavy duty industrial gear oils which have been developed for the lubrication of enclosed gears, working under both normal and severe operating conditions. They are formulated from high quality paraffinic base oils and incorporate mild extreme pressure sulphur-phosphorus chemical technology. REDUCT oils show excellent results in the FZG Gear Load Test which is a benchmark for gear wear protection and confirms its excellent load carrying capacity. In addition, special inhibitors provide excellent protection against rust, corrosion and foaming.
- Enclosed industrial gear units operating under high loads and or severe shock loading conditions.
- Enclosed spur, helical, bevel and worm gears
- Heavily loaded plain or anti-friction bearings operating under shock loading conditions.
- Oil bath with splash, circulation or spray lubrication
- Chain drives, slide guides and flexible couplings
- Many manufacturing industries such as mining, cement, steel and general engineerings
REDUCT meets and exceeds the following International specifications:
51517 Part 3
Always follow equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for required lubricant performance levels and oil change intervals. The oil viscosity selected should be based on operating conditions and Gear Manufacturers recommendations.
- Superior load carrying ability
- Reduced gear wear
- Minimal spalling or welding
- Excellent oxidation stability
- Protection against rust and corrosion
|mm2/s @ 40oC||68||100||150||220||320||460||680||1000|
|Flash Point, oC||236||250||260||266||266||266||266||266|
|Pour Point, 0C||-15||-15||-15||-15||-12||-12||-12||-12|
|FZG load stage||12||12||12||12||12||12||12||12|
*The information prepared provides the typical properties that are considered as representative. Some variation which will not affect performance is possible
HEALTH AND SAFETY, ENVIRONMENT
The information on this product is available in the ENOC Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) as a guide to the precautions and safe handling of this product and its disposal. For further information we recommend you review the MSDS. Handled correctly there are no special precautions suggested.